Sold in increments of 2lbs.
Origin: Ontario Local
Sweet potatoes are considered one of the most important crops cultivated for food in the world. They are high in both potassium and Vitamin A, rich in carbohydrates, and offer antioxidants, vitamin E, and vitamin C.
Sweet potatoes have a low glycemic index and are a high fiber food, providing a sense of fullness without causing a spike or low in blood sugar.
Sweet potatoes should not be refrigerated. Keep stored loose in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- a versatile ingredient and can be used in both sweet and savory preparations
- whole, they can be steamed, baked or roasted
- sliced thin, they can be sautéed or layered into lasagna, ratatouille, or casseroles
- cut into wedges or sticks, they can be baked, grilled or deep fried
- can be used to make a naturally sweet puree for pies, bread, sauces, and cakes
- complimentary flavors include toasted walnuts, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, cumin, curry, cilantro, parsley, pears, apples, eggplant, bell pepper, maple syrup, brown sugar, sour cream, butter, and feta cheese
We deliver weekly by cargo bike and electric car with zero emissions! We offer 6 delivery days per week in the L8P and L8R postal codes. 3 Days per week in the L8S postal codes and 2 days per week in the L8M, L8N, L8L postal code areas.
We are real people selling real products. We do our best to make sure all produce and fresh products go out in excellent condition. However, if you are ever not happy with a product, please let us know right away. Don't feel bad, we would rather develop a long term relationship with you, so we will always stand behind our products and services!