Sold by the bunch.
Broccoli grows like a tree with a thick, edible trunk that sprouts leaves, or branches and clusters of small, tight flower heads that turn bright green when cooked.
Broccoli has been widely known to be a valuable source of carotenoids that have antioxidant properties capable of preventing and reducing risks of cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
Broccoli will keep, refrigerated, for up to a week.
- can be eaten fresh or cooked and is mild enough to be paired with numerous flavors and textures
- saute carrots, onions and celery in a pot, add chopped broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts and vegetable stock then cook until softened and puree into soup
- add chopped broccoli florets to egg custard, pour into par-baked tart shell and bake until set
- toss fresh broccoli with grated carrots and a mayo-based dressing for a cold salad
- cook chopped broccoli with cream, then puree and strain into a sauce for seafood or pasta
We deliver weekly by cargo bike and electric car with zero emissions! We offer 6 delivery days per week in the L8P and L8R postal codes. 3 Days per week in the L8S postal codes and 2 days per week in the L8M, L8N, L8L postal code areas.
We are real people selling real products. We do our best to make sure all produce and fresh products go out in excellent condition. However, if you are ever not happy with a product, please let us know right away. Don't feel bad, we would rather develop a long term relationship with you, so we will always stand behind our products and services!